- August 1, 2016
- Posted by: Dr. Elise Cohen Ho
- Category: Relationships
Am I really going to share five reasons why that happened?
Of course, I am going to talk about why you were rejected for sex? This has the benefit to help all parties involved (or not involved) so let’s get to improving that sex life!
- Lack of Sleep. Sleep deprivation causes so many issues all of which can interfere with sex. Here we have a lack of energy which can lead to a decreased interest in sex, low testosterone levels and, frankly, it can really mess with the niceties of everything that comes before sex such as speaking to each other with love and respect, feeling calm and feeling happy. If your partner is rejecting you because they are exhausted then suggesting a nap can be just what the doctor ordered.
- Medical reasons. Reaction to medications, chronic illness, low testosterone and many other medically related issues can be interfering with your sex drive. You can look to Herbs For Better Sex, we can discuss some possibilities privately and it may also be a good idea to seek answers from your medical doctor.
- Poor body Image. Studies prove, over and over, that many people, mostly women but men too, have no interest in sex because they feel unattractive. Do all you can to make your partner see themselves through your eyes and all of this may change. Describe all of the amazing things about their body, their face and all of the ways that they make you feel wonderful. In this last one, you can absolutely talk about all of the sexy things that they do but also talk about how they make you feel (this one is especially important to the ladies).
- Lack of Connection. Sex can make a wonderful turn to real, true love making when we are emotionally connected to the person we are with. Enjoy quality time together, go for a walk, have an uninterrupted conversation where you are truly listening to one another, or enjoy a meal that includes great Foods For Better Sex.
- Lack of Foreplay. Foreplay is an integral part of really great sex (as opposed to a really great quickie which also has its place in life). This is the warm up before the game. It is sexy and full of anticipation and serves a physiological purpose too. Foreplay helps to prepare body and mind for sex and it brings blood flow to some very important areas such as the penis and clitoris. The need for blood flow to the penis is obvious as it is needed for an erection but did you know that blood flow to the clitoris is a very necessary part of orgasm. If you want some great help in the foreplay and anticipation department then order 101 Nights of Great Sex from the lovely Laura Corn.
So let’s wrap this up so that you can get all wrapped up with your lover.
There are various reasons why sex may not be happening and there are many ways to make all of that change. Here I have touched on a few.